Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Guest Post at Savvy Cinderella


To help you get through the middle of the week, how about a double dose of Fiscally Chic? There's a bonus post to be found over at Savvy Cinderella. Meaghan is a fellow Jess LC Ambassador and found me through my Makeunder My Finances series posted at Makeunder My Life.

Savvy Cinderella is a pretty cool concept. It's like a Craigslist for brides. Brides-to-be can browse listings for fabulous finds such as wedding dresses, accessories, decorations, you name it! Newlyweds can list their lovely wedding items after their big day. Sounds like a win-win to me! I totally wish it was around when we were planning our wedding. 

So what will you find in my guest post? Tips on how to merge finances together at the beginning of a marriage. And a few wedding pictures :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...