Friday, December 14, 2012

A Little Sparkle and Plaid

J. Crew handknit popcorn sweater and plaid scarf, Kate Spade small square studs,
ShoeMint Koko flats, Lands' End Canvas sequin skirt

Although I'm attending a tacky Christmas sweater party and bringing these cookies this weekend, I'm more excited about breaking out my sequin skirt for the Christmas season. I included it in no less than three posts last December and January, so why not create an outfit around the Lands' End Canvas sequin skirt?

Pinned Image
source

After a little searching with my friend Pinterest, I landed on this perfectly cozy look as my inspiration. Warm and practical with a lambswool sweater, but also festive with the sequin skirt and suede flats.

Have a fantastic Friday and weekend!


Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...