Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm on a Blog!

Welcome to Fiscally Chic! Let's talk about living simply, living your dreams, and having some fun in the process.

What is Fiscally Chic? Let's check with Webster.
Fiscal: Of or relating to financial matters.
Chic: Smart elegance and sophistication especially of dress or manner.
Put those together and we'll talk about saving money with style and living life to the fullest. In other words, let's make saving up for that vacation to Europe, new home, or starting a business a little less boring and a little more chic.

And who am I? I'm Cathy, an accountant and lover of cupcakes, running, nesting, and my hubs. This blog was born out of my Midwest sensibilities, the thrill of a good bargain, and helping others. My Mom always bought things on sale and preached about quality over quantity. Business is in my blood and my favorite board game growing up was Monopoly. I could be found inventorying my Halloween candy after trick or treating. And my goldfish in college were named FIFO and LIFO. Are you geeked out yet? No? Then let's learn to become fiscally chic!


Personal photo from Talia

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...