Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Furry Friday

Trina Turk faux fur vest, Gap long-sleeve tee, Kate Spade curling ribbon earrings and ring,
J. Crew cafe capri, Christian Louboutin measuring tape sandal

Happy Friday's Fancies! I've been dying to work these Christian Louboutin's into a budgetless outfit and this is the perfect week. My measuring tape has been close at hand as I've been sewing away and prepping for the Holiday Bazaar!

I'll let you know how it goes next week!

Have a great weekend!


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. oh budgetless outfits are too fun! love the heels xx
    http://theruffledlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! I love the shoes and vest :) now following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit girl!
    have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo. ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the title furry friday sounds so warm and fuzzy!! have a great weekend cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I need a fur vest like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Kate Spade is a great statement ring.

    Visit me at www.HAUTEWIFETODAY.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...