Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Update

Hi, friends! Long time, no chat! What's new? I'm still trying to figure out my new routine and rhythm with the new job, so things might be a little slow for the next few weeks. By the way, it's going really well! They job is really interesting and my coworkers are beyond friendly and helpful.

Other than that, I've been keeping busy with a little of this:


Stephanie picked the winner of her giveaway, so I shipped Lauren her pair of berry ombre pillow covers. Plus I had a recent sale to fill (yay!)

Also, I registered for my first craft fair! I'm going to be at the Holiday Bazaar on Saturday November 19 from 10am to 3pm at St. Louise de Marillac School in La Grange Park, IL. More details can be found here. The pillow covers will be in full force, in addition to the alpaca scarves and hats knit by my Mom. Which means I need to increase my inventory big time.

John and I also decided to paint our bedroom over the weekend.


More updates to come once the room is back in order.

How did you spend the extra hour from Daylight Savings? Sleeping? Hanging out? Catching up on life?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Spent my extra hour sleeping! I was still wiped out from tackling a big painting project the previous weekend. And luckily my 6 month old got the memo and slept in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh slept for sure! then was lazy because it was raining so it was a good day to make soup and bread!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...