Friday, December 23, 2011

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Diane von Furstenberg lace shift dress, Nars Dragon Girl velvet matte lip pencil,
Badgley Mischka Sail pumps, Kate Spade double bow stud earrings, Eclu red silk peony clutch

Merry early Christmas, everyone! This week's Friday's Fancies is all about winter whites and a white Christmas. I don't know if there will be snow this year, but I can still dream, right? I would love this DvF lace dress to wear with pops of red and black. In reality, I'll be wearing a cream silky top with a black pencil skirt and berry-colored tights. I'd be too worried about spilling something on a white dress!

I'm signing off for the next few days for a Christmas break. So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Season's Greetings, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!


Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...