Friday, July 12, 2013

Thanks for Tanks

Kate Spade studs, IKABAGS striped bag, DV by Dolce Vita Archer sandals,
Hudson + Ruthie flower bud tank, Kate Spade Saturday splatter paint skirt

Hi, friends! Just wanted to pop in with a quick post during nap time. What's new with you? All is well in baby-land.

As for getting-dressed-in-the-morning-land....that's another subject. Earlier this week, Meagan of Mo Pie, Please touched on her go-to summer outfit of shorts and a T-shirt thanks to her, as she puts it, "weird post-partum body." Being one month post-partum myself, I couldn't agree more. Sure, I was wearing non-maternity shorts and a tank top while reading her post, but they fit a little funny.

So thank goodness for a little Friday's Fancies goodness to let me dream up an outfit that I might not otherwise fit into at the current moment!

Have a great weekend!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this was a fun surprise to read! Clothes just fit weird now! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my two pregnancies I've been able to lose the baby weight and then some, but things have still shifted and so some of my pre-pregnancy clothes didn't fit the same either. Hope you and John are getting plenty of rest and loving on your little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...