Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Favorites

Blazer, Boots, Tee, Jeans, Scarf, Satchel

Hey there, Fall. Fancy seeing you around these parts. I wouldn't say that you're my #1 season, but I do appreciate your cohorts: blazers, scarves, boots, and pumpkin ale/spice latte/baked goods/etc. We'll also have to fit in a little apple picking and apple baking soon.

It may have been in the 60's yesterday, but that didn't stop me from donning my navy blazer, boots, and a scarf. And while we're at it, can we discuss this scarf? Is it too early to put things on my Christmas list because I'm mildly obsessed. This lovely would go with everything!

Hope you have a fantastic start to your week!

PS - I just added a hovering "pin it" button thanks to {av}'s quick and easy tutorial!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...