Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wanted: Perfect Black Flats

Top: 1, 2, 3, 4
Middle: 1, 2, 3, 4
Bottom: 1, 2, 3, 4
 
Friends, I need your advice. My basic black flats have bit the dust. Between years of wear and tear and swollen pregnancy feet, it's time to invest in a new pair. I can easily throw down $100+ for a new pair of running shoes, but am having trouble pulling the trigger on dressier shoes. Beyond that, I'm torn between all of the options: plain vs. embellished, matte leather vs. patent leather vs. suede, rounded vs. pointy, etc.
 
Do you have a favorite pair of black flats you'd like to share?
 
see more Friday's Fancies at {long distance loving}


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I would go with top 2 or bottom 3. Keep it plain, no embellishment. I think the other details (rounded vs. pointy) don't exactly matter as much. Embellishments are much easier to get sick of and make the shoe more noticeable when you wear them. I'd hate to have someone ask, "Didn't you wear those yesterday?" Fashion embarrassment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I did! I'm afraid I'm not much help, other to say that I'd be more inclined to buy non-embellished flats so that I could hang on to them longer.
    Good luck in your search!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 on the top look suede and so comfy! Great picks, I'd literally wear every single pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been stalking Tieks lately. I want a pair of black or gray ones BADLY!

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been stalking Tieks lately. I want them in black or gray BADLY!

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last year I bought a shoe like #1 and 2. The kind that rolls up when you foot is not in them.. They are so comfortable and don't pinch my toes! Good Luck shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...