Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How much does a hipster weigh?

Lastest homebrew

It's true. I joined Instagram over the weekend.

Teenage mutant ninja cucumbers

@FiscallyChic if you want to follow along. Food and garden pictures for all!

I told you I was having a thing with stripes

Maybe a few style photos to round things out.

Sewing on a Saturday morning

I still have my moderately intelligent phone, which means I'm walking around taking pictures with the iPad. I'm cool like that.

Roses are blooming like whoa

Are you on Instagram? Leave your user name so we can follow you!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. @imogenw I'm from Melbourne, Australia and like interiors and instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sonathalie i'm from Luxembourg :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...