Friday, October 19, 2012

A Work Appropriate Halloween Costume


Rosie the Riveter, Madewell chambray shirt, polka dot head scarf,
Nars Dragon Girl lip pencil, Gap jeans and belt, TOMS suede booties

Halloween is right around the corner and there's still a little time to concoct the perfect costume. I have two big meetings at work the day of our Halloween party and costume contest, so I'm thinking of wearing something that's executive-appropriate, but can also be accessorized when the time calls.

Taking my cue from Jessica of What I Wore, Rosie the Riveter could be the perfect option. Bonus points if you walk around with a tool belt with some hardware. Though I'm thinking of wearing something a little more accounting and finance related (think hedges).

Do you have a Halloween party at work? What do you plan on wearing?


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Cute one!! My co-workers and I are going to be an Awkward Family Photo. Can't wait to put our background together and pose awkwardly for photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...