Friday, March 22, 2013

Springing for a Custom Dress

eShakti Colorblock frame print dress, Anthropologie Oleic hoops, Gap neon belt,
Kate Spade Waverly Terrace Jeanetta clutch, Vera Wang Lavender Febe sandals
 
I hear it's Spring, but you wouldn't know it in Chicago. The other morning it was 15*, but it felt like 0*. Ugh. If you're somewhere warm on this Friday, please don't rub it in. Or maybe just wear a colorful and springy outfit like this for me.
 

I hope things start to warm up soon because I have Easter and baby showers to look forward to! And I'm really hoping to wear this gorgeous dress sent to me by eShakti! It's not technically a maternity dress, but the empire waist and pleats easily accommodate my belly.
 
 
Plus, eShakti has the option of letting you send in your measurements and creating a custom-sized dress. Which is perfect because my measurements are currently all over the place. Even if you're not pregnant, it's amazing to put on a dress custom-made for your body. I'd much rather wear a dress that fits well over one that's just OK. Some styles even have the options of customizing the length, sleeves, and neckline.
 
And guess how much it costs to customize a dress, be it measurements or options? $7.50! Some options (like removing pockets) are free. What the what! (Though I love dresses with pockets, so probably wouldn't do that.)
 
eShakti is constantly updating their inventory and it seems like my dress is currently out of stock (here it is in a different shade of blue). Though I would also gladly wear the colorful dress from above and several other of their spring dresses. And brides-to-be will be happy to know that eShakti has a line of bridesmaid dresses and several of their spring dresses will also work as bridesmaid dresses.
 
Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Our crib came during the week, so we'll be putting it together this weekend.
 
 
Note: A custom dress was given to me by eShakti. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...