Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Would you like to work with Fiscally Chic?


Practically one year ago, I discussed blog monetization: different ways to earn money through blogging, what I've done to monetize Fiscally Chic, and future plans to earn moolah. The post was written in December 2011 and I said I might start experimenting with ads on my sidebar in January 2012.

Guess what, people? It's now September 2012 and I'm finally making a more concerted effort at creating ad space on my sidebar. Yes, I've sold an ad to my family's custom apparel and promotional products business. But what about your business? Do you have an Etsy shop you'd like to promote?

Over the weekend, I created an account with Passionfruit Ads to help with the whole sponsorship process. I heard about them through Blog Bruch and love it so far! The Sponsorship Brunch recap explained the advantages of Passionfruit as such:

1. Steady income throughout the month versus only being paid once a month
2. Sponsors can buy ads anytime
3. Easy to understand fees
4. Streamlined setup:
a. Set up your sponsors, prices and sizes of ads
b. Install Ad Shop
c. Place your ads however you would like
d. Passionfruit takes care of the nitty gritty after that

If nothing else, I'm on board for the streamlined setup! I also appreciate that there is an ad review process because I want to be sure that any sponsor of Fiscally Chic reflects my personal style and beliefs and will be a good fit for all of you.

If you're interested in sponsoring Fiscally Chic, or even just want to see my nifty ad categories made with Passionfruit, swing by my updated Sponsor page.

Muchas Gracias!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...