Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekend in Pictures


Hi, everyone! Thanks for the birthday greetings and congrats for the house. It was a busy weekend, so I guess I'm having an exciting-weekend-hangover. Plus, the weather is finally improving, so I'd rather be outside.

As you can see, we're super excited about the house! And there are a few small pictures of the kitchen and front room. Yes, we brought over a few things, including a picture. What do you think about that light fixture? I think we might need a new one. It's a little too blah for my taste.


After stopping by the house, we went to David Burke's Primehouse for dinner. A-mazing! Plus, John told them we were there for my birthday and for closing on the house. So they gave us complementary champagne and dessert. Those are little donut holes we filled with sauces from the squirt bottles. The ceasar salad was made table-side and we also had steak. Those pictures didn't turn out too well. Or was it because we were too busy enjoying them??


On Sunday, my actual birthday, we spent time with friends and had lunch at Giordano's since our friend never had Chicago-style pizza. And John did quite well with the presents. The Jess LC "Dream Bigger" necklace and some glass hanging vases from CB2. Just like I asked!

How was your weekend? Anyone else recovering from a too-fun weekend?

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! My best friend's boyfriend is a chef at David Burke's and they took me there for my birthday in November. SO GOOD... Can't wait to see how you set up the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had a good birthday weekend :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of you guys jumping off the porch. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures of you guys jumping off the porch. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun stuff!!! Love the jumping pictures by the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun stuff!! Love the pictures of you jumping off of the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa - I know! David Burke's is soo good!

    Jillian - It was definitely a good weekend.

    Julia and Stephanie - We had so much fun jumping off of the porch. Who doesn't love a good jumping picture?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...