Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's Birthday Time!

That's me 29 years ago!
 
Today's my birthday! I'm turning the magical 29 that some claim to be for the rest of their lives ;)

While I'm excited to celebrate, I can't help but think about the next big birthday. And no, I'm not talking about 30. I'm talking about our baby girl's! She could make her arrival at any point during the month or even at the beginning of June. I was talking with my Mom last night and she said my original due date was May 14 or 15 (it was a leap year that year). How crazy would it be if our daughter was born on my due date?

Thinking about her impending birth-day also has me extremely thankful for everything my parents did to bring me into the world and help me grow into the woman I am today. Like my Mom toting me around for 9 months.


Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...