Monday, May 21, 2012

Minty Fresh Business Advice

Photo from mint.com

It's been a while since I've waxed poetic about Mint, so it's time to share another awesome use of the free (and secure*) online money management program.

A few months ago, I decided to experiment and create a separate Mint account for Fiscally Chic. It's been the best decision EVERRRR!

For my business account, I've linked up my Paypal and business checking and credit card accounts. It's so nice to see how the funds are flowing in an out of my business all in one place. It also made tax time super easy because my expenses were nicely categorized and segregated from my personal expenses. And of course I love looking at the trends of how the income from my Etsy shop and blog has grown :)

All you need is a separate business email account, as well as your account numbers, and you're good to go!

Do you have any new business tips to share?

*You can read more about Mint's security policy and encryption here.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this, I'd never thought about using Mint for your business/blog/etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...