Monday, August 13, 2012

Around the Internets

Last week was an exciting week for the Fiscally Chic Shop!


I hit a milestone 100 sales! And then I had another sale this morning to put me at 101...woo hoo!


I'm participating in One Sydney Road's "Under the Boardwalk" pop-up shop and my shopkeep feature is up! Swing by for a few facts I haven't shared here, my guilty pleasure, and a few of my favorites. Plus, there's a discount code that can be used in my shop through August 31, 2012.

Pinned Image
From Elembee

And then I was pleasantly suprised to see my tangerine orange and white striped pillow cover appear in Lisa's recent Etsy favorites. I'm personally loving that print about messy hair. But it makes me wonder if pulling my hair back is interrupting its awesomeness ;)

Hope you have a fabulous Monday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...