Friday, August 3, 2012

It's Tee Time

Tees: scoopneck, colorblock, polka dot
Bottoms: lace skirt, jeans, maxi skirt
Shoes: flats, pumps, wedges
Jewelry: earrings, bracelet, necklace

Like the white button down, the basic tee is a workhorse in any gal's closet. Just yesterday morning, I couldn't think of what to wear. So I grabbed my favorite black tee, sparkle TOMS, colorful accessories, and created an outfit. Yes, I added some jeans too.

To celebrate the versatility of the beloved T-shirt, I gathered together three different tops and provided interchangeable options for each. How you style it is up to you!

Have a lovely Friday!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Keep in mind that Fiscally Chic is a spam-free zone. Please leave your snarky comments, blatent self-promotion, and processed meats at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...